6/20/10

Toy Story 3

Alright, admit it. How many of you went back to your childhood this weekend and ran to see Toy Story 3? If you did, you helped make Toy Story 3 the second biggest opening animated film ever. Among all movies, it ranked 10. The Disney/Pixar film mad an estimated $109 million this weekend, and from what many reviews are saying, it earned every penny. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen the film but I promise you will be going soon. From what I hear, the film is amazing and even evokes some deep emotions from the viewers. If you saw the film, let me know what you think!
-Jay P-

4 comments:

Woody said...

its a great movie. everyone has to go see it!

Anonymous said...

its alright. a little hyped up in my opinion

brendan said...

im 18 years old and i thought it was great. definitely worth checking out

MalibuMara said...

i havent seen it yet either but i loved 1 and 2 so i hope 3 is fun.