6/18/10

School's Out For Summer!

Just thought I'd give everyone a quick update! Well, today was my last day of my Sophomore year (and the last day of my finals)! I think I did pretty good on all of my finals. I know I aced my Spanish final, Honors Lit was pretty easy, and I'm hoping I did good on geometry and bio. Overall, this was a great year. I learned so much about myself, my real friends, and so much more. Through all the drama and school work that I've put up with this year I can honestly say that this year has shaped me into a better person. By the way, in case you're wondering I'm on the far left in the picture, my friend Nicole is in the middle, and my friend Dan is on the right in orange. I'm just glad that I had a great year and made some great friends. Now I'm ready to enjoy my summer, and work incredibly hard on my website and PR. Get ready, because this summer is all mine!
-Jay P-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dans cutee ;)

Anonymous said...

wait..u go to a regular school?

Alyssaxoxo said...

I agree, dan's hot!

John Panichella said...

yes, I go to a regular school haha. why wouldn't I?

Rachel said...

I third that Dan is hot ;)

Lauren said...

Let me get dans # ;)

Anonymous said...

dan is not that super cute...lol